LUXURY RETREAT TERMS & CONDITIONS
A welcome pack will be sent to you by post, containing all check in details and information on how to find us, a couple of weeks before your retreat.
Retreat bookings include two nights accommodation, breakfast, lunch and dinner, tea, cake and refreshments during the workshops (alcohol and other drinks at the Board Inn will need to paid for by yourself if you want to have a tipple in the evenings). All materials, teaching and a massage (on the Saturday), plus your goody bag of treats.
You will pay a £250 per person non returnable deposit to secure your booking. An invoice will be sent out to you a month before the retreat for the outstanding balance. This must be paid for immediately or your booking with be cancelled and your place given to anyone on the waiting list. The deposit CAN NOT be refunded regardless of circumstances due to the booking of rooms and venue already made.
If I have to cancel a retreat for any reason you will receive full refunds.
Due to limited places and high demand, our cancellation policy is as follows:
- There is a 24 hour cancellation period, during which you will receive a full refund
- If for any reason you wish to cancel your booking, I'm afraid your deposit can not be refunded but you will not be invoiced or charged another costs.
- If you wish to cancel any later than 28 days before the event, then you will recieve a 50% refund, if you have paid your invoice in full. If your invoice has not been paid there will be no further refund or charge.
- Unfortunately, we can not offer you any refund if you wish to cancel any later than 14 days before the event.
- If you are sharing a room and one person cannot attend you will receive a refund of the difference between a single and a double booking. Unfortunately if you have booked into the cottage rooms no refund can be given due to still having to pay the full cost to the Board Inn. We will endeavour to change rooms around if we can to help avoid this but can not guarantee it I'm afraid.
- If for some reason you can not attend, you can find a person to take your place and let me know their details. This way your replacement can cover your lost costs.
Marna Lunt textile artist’s Registered address: 1, Ingleby Barwick, Stockton on Tees, TS17 0FD. 07980 264102.