Thank you so much for signing up to this online learning website made by little old me. I hope you're excited to get learning and having some fun with hand stitching.
- You've bought the course and created an account with a user name and password - keep those safe you will need them to log in every time you want to use the course. If you forget your details pop me over an email and I will try and help as a last resort but if it's just the password you forget you can reset that at any time.
Class starts on the dates given when you signed up. Once you have bought the course I then will manually sign you up to the correct classes, your course will show up in the members area.
- Once you have logged in to your account, look along the toolbar at the top of the page and you will see a members area.
- Click on that.
- That will show you a drop down menu of all the courses.
- The course you have enrolled on will be in that drop down menu. This is where you will find all your course content.
- When you have finished reading the lesson click on the finished lesson button at the bottom of the page and then you will see the next lesson.
- All the information about joining the Facebook group and how the course works will be on the first post/lesson.
The free stitches course will be found in the same way but has no time limit so you can take your time to do this course whenever you want, it's a great resource to dip into.