If you don't fancy having a group workshop or even me coming to your home to run a workshop with you alone we have one more exciting option.
You can come and spend a day with me in my home studio! This can really only be done on a one to one basis as I simply don't have space in my studio for more and two people at a time. So this would be a fantastic change to get complete one to one tuition from me about anything you fancy. It can be any of the workshops mentioned below or something else you may feel you need help with. It can be tailored very specifically to all your needs.
You can see lots of my work up close and will have use of my materials and see my process in its most raw form. My studio is a little treasure trove all on its own.
You can come for the day, these classes are only available during the week not at weekends due to them taking part in my family home.
What to do...
- Chose a workshop you'd let to have taught to you. There is a choice below.
- Check your calendar and pick a date from the available. Please make sure you chose the right date as I can not refund deposits and swap dates around due to a very busy calendar. If you need to change the date you will need to book again.
- You pay a non refundable £50 deposit to secure your date.
- Then we chat and get excited. You can of course ring or email any time before hand to ask anything you need about booking so you're happy with everything involved.
- A final invoice will be sent out a month before the workshop will go ahead and much be settled no later than two weeks before the event or the booking will be cancelled.
- I charge a standard day rate of £300.
- This is for five hours of teaching time (full day). Setting up before the workshop starts, a break for lunch, and general planning and organisation prior to the workshop.
- Workshops will start at 9.30am and finish at 3pm.
- Materials will depend on what we decide you want to get from the day and will vary but this will be discussed in full and agreed before the workshop, all materials will be supplied within your workshop cost.