Thank you so much for signing up to this online learning website made by little old me. I hope you're excited to get learning and having some fun with hand stitching.
- You've bought the course and created an account with a user name and password - keep those safe you will need them to log in every time you want to use the course. If you forget your details pop me over an email and I will try and help as a last resort but if it's just the password you forget you can reset that at any time.
Class starts immediately , no waiting for set class times. Once you have payed for your course you will have immediate access.
- Once you have logged in to your account, look along the toolbar at the top of the page and you will see a online courses.
- Click on that.
- That will show you a drop down menu, click on the current live courses adhere you will see all the courses I run.
- The course you have enrolled on will be in that drop down menu. This is where you will find all your course content.
- There will be the class over view and all the units listed with a circle to show your progress. Click the unit you want and it will open the contents for you.
- When you have finished reading the lesson click on the finished lesson button at the bottom of the page and then you will see the next lesson.
- All the information about joining the Facebook group and how the course works will be on the first post/lesson.
The free stitches course (that you get automatically for buying one of my main courses) will be found in the same way but has no time limit so you can take your time to do this course whenever you want, it's a great resource to dip into.